-
April 21st, 2005, 08:59 AM
#1
Inactive Member
The Dave quest goes on. if anyone who uses this site knows where he is or has any mates who knew Dave, let them know he's wanted.
The info I have so far. I saw Dave in Hull about 2 years back (at Xmas)he said he had just returned to Hull from his home town of Telford.Dave was from a little village up the road called Shiffnall. I got the impression he had been down there for a while. He was working at a restuarant in Hull called Chiquittos.
He mentioned he was living in Hull with Shovelhead. Anyone know where Shovelhead is?
If Dave has now left Hull gain, I suspect he may well have gone back to the Telford area. The only family he had was his Gran (with whom he was very close) and a sister.
Probability would maybe suggest Dave may have come into an inheritace of some sort in the last couple of years. Re His gran, so I suspect he is down that area.
If anyone knows Shiffnal or anyone down there, let me know.
<font color="#FF0000" size="1">[ April 21, 2005 06:01 AM: Message edited by: IH Rich Rags ]</font>
-
April 21st, 2005, 09:11 AM
#2
Inactive Member
The most common opinion of locals, is that he
'went a little weird' post-RR; dropped out
of the 'scene', and stopping keeping in touch
with people. Was anything printed in any Telford
rags?
D.
-
April 22nd, 2005, 10:39 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Dunno, gonna check it out today. You just reminded me. He didnt go too wierd as far as I was aware. He was in Sugarkill with Jon and got hitched.
-
April 22nd, 2005, 09:59 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Dave got hitched as well as Jon?
D.
-
April 23rd, 2005, 07:27 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Err... Lets save that one for the doco.
-
April 23rd, 2005, 10:27 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks